Saturday 21 September 2013

'Tou Fu Fa' Aunty I knew

This is a post I shared back then, find it meaningful, enjoy it!

October 17, 2009


"As I am going back home after visiting my friend place for Deepavali, I saw my favorite 'Tou Fu Fa' stall... I stopped by and make my order.

I chat a little with the AUnty I knew for 10years. Used to stop by always to enjoy my drink. I feel grateful that the aunty remember me well and that's something money cant buy.

She shares her problems with me saying that her children were not so hardworking and not being very obedient. By looking at her eyes, I knew she was quite disappointed and sad. All I could do then was to cheer her up and give her some positive comments. I hope that really help her!

She gave me a 10cents discount for being her loyal customer but I refuse to accept it. After much persuasion from me, she finally accepted my 10cents. She appreciates it very much and wave to me when I leave.

What I want to share here is the 10cents. It could be a very small amount and meaningless to many people... But to me, the 10cents is very meaningful. It's a sweet memory between the aunty & me. I just love that kind of feeling, and yeah even a little 10cents does counts.

Learn to appreciate things. Even a small gesture like this is meaningful. 

Shall pray for u Aunty

Pray that everything goes well for u!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment