Monday 23 September 2013

Grandpa - Our happy time together~^^

Fun Moment TOGETHER!!! :)~^^


This is my grandpa, very humble and grateful person. That's why he is always happy. Like other grandparents, he loves us (grandchildren) to be around. Although he may be quiet at times, but our presence is more than enough to make him happy. And I guess our presence is the only thing our grandparents want...guess it's very much achievable for us to do it right? 

By the way, below is a post I shared back then, hope you enjoy reading it~^^

Grandfather Birthday, 20 September 2008

Thinking of ways to make my grandfather 80th birthday on Sept 20 a meaningful celebration. Give me ideas if you have one, appreciate that. It's quite special this time because my parents and brother intended to TREAT my grandpa best friends and relatives for a dinner in a Chinese Restaurant.

Feel it meaningful because my grandpa and family have a wonderful opportunity to chat with relatives and friends who have not meet one another for a very long time. This birthday celebration creates a wonderful platform for them to interact. As I said, we need to make things happen, it's not easy to organise it with many 'problems' faced especially when you are in a Chinese family.

I will try my best to make it as meaningful as possible because this is my grandpa 80th birthday. My grandpa will only experience this big celebration (80th birthday) once in life, only once...I realize that my grandpa is really old now and I guess there is not much time left, may be another 10-20years with him...I dont know when he is going to leave me, only GOD knows about it...but I can tell you that the day will come as time passes and I will feel extremely sad then.

I am racing against time...I want my grandpa to be proud of me and I hope to bring glory to the family as a reward for their sacrifices. To me, that is what a good grandson should do. That's the basics. 


So yeah, many of us may be too busy  with work or socializing with our friends, let us take the opportunity to think about our role towards family members. 

Take action now, if not it's going to be too late and we may live with regrets in our lives. 

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete