Wednesday 13 April 2016

STOCK DIVIDENDS!


Quarter 1 of the year has just passed by, its time for some quarterly reporting. May the sharing benefits and assists you in your professional life.

Jan - RM 648.34
Mac - RM 1,131.35
Total - RM 1,779.69


Happy to receive RM 1,779.69 dividends for Quarter 1 of the year. Am expecting to receive more for the following quarters. 


I expect dividends to pass the RM 6,000 mark this year, and continue to increase for the years to come. Hence, I have to be very selective in the companies invested. 


Although I value CAPITAL GAIN more, but would love to target companies that pay some dividends as well (min 3%) to provide additional cash-flow in my life.


Besides relying on my company bonus, I prefer to CREATE my 2nd BONUS through stock-investment. Hence it feels great to receive more bonuses end of the year, and feels not so bad if my company reduces my bonus. It's more risky to just rely on my company bonus. 


Would you like to earn extra passive income to improve your financial well-being? Would you like to create more "BONUSES" for yourself?


P/s: You may 'LIKE' my page in Facebook (George Leong's Investment 
Journey) and 'SHARE' this post to benefit others as well. Thank you! :)

May PM me to register for the upcoming "Stock Investment Workshop".

No comments:

Post a Comment